They talk about working during a pandemic, growing up in England, the brilliance of hairspray (the product not the movie), her dream podcast guest and just what exactly keeps her busy.
For all my listeners out there, Sushma and I met last fall here in Houston. I was working with local non-profit, Archaeology Now, and we brought her over to Houston to give a talk about the Kama Sutra - challenging the stereotypes of this ancient Indian Sanskrit text.
Brief & broad summary of conversation,
- Current position/work
- Pandemic & effects on museum, your life and work
- Your website, your podcasts and social media
- Where you were born & raised
- What lured you into your your field of study/work
- What locations in the world have you worked?
Sushma’s Social Media Links